Monday, May 2, 2011

Lia Rae-1st Communion

Here she is our beautiful oldest granddaughter! Lia Rae-8 years old!

This would have been an even better picture if Father had come out from behind the door! That's who she is looking up at! He is such a fantastic priest at their church, awesome with the kids, always so friendly and has everyone laughing and actually talks sports with my son-in-law and grandson Peyton! What a combination!

Pretty girl!

Megan took the group pictures while I was holding Drew.


Lia and Aunt Piggy (Megan)

Godmother Casey with Lia.

They had to do a funny face.

Lia with mom(in the green dress) and her Aunts.

Lia with mom and dad.

The sisters!

3 comments:

  1. Great photos Mom! We all look so nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved looking at these pictures! I wish I could've been there, but good job capturing the day so I could be there in spirit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, thanks Renee, glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete