Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter 2011!















Another wonderful Easter has come and gone! As always there was tons of great food, good company with family and lots of egg hunting going on with the little ones! We were minus my sister and her family this year, my niece and brother-in-law had to work and we really missed them being there, especially my sisters famous blueberry cheese cake! I think she really gets tired of making it but we never tire of eating it! But Courtney pulled through and made a Delicious raspberry cheesecake so we didn't go without any desert! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter and enjoyed the awesome weather....sunshine and mid 60's here in Wisconsin was like pure Heaven!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic photos, Mom! Love the ones of Dad and the kids. My favorite though is the one of Nash from the back and Mallory :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great photos! Loved them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls! Was a beautiful day for pictures!

    ReplyDelete