Monday, April 4, 2011

One Year Ago!

 From left to right-Lia, Luke, Tayt, Austyn, Braylon and Peyton on top.
                                     Braylon, Luke and Nash.                      
                           Austyn and Tayt with Luke way in the back.   
                            Peyton, Austyn, Braylon and Luke.   
                            Tayt with Braylon and Luke in the background.  
                                       Ah.....greenery!
                          Peyton and Lia.
I was going thru my pictures just to see what it was like this time last year. Here are just a few. Notice the short sleeves, obviously it was warmer a year ago than it is now. And actual buds on the trees....a sure sign of Spring. And that crazy Lia in shorts! I swear she is just like her grandfather and Aunt Meg, always hot when others are cold! Also notice Luke from the first picture of the group to the last.....crying. If I remember right he wanted to be standing where Tayt was standing.....must be a better spot! Of course that has nothing to do with the weather, definitely gets it from our side of the family, I always seem to have a child crying in one of my pictures when my girls were younger.....hmmm....now who was that!?!?!

4 comments:

  1. I wish we could be wearing shorts right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyy nowww! I was sensitive AND you don't just loan a girls white jogging pants out without her permission! That will get you some tears!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's not forget that you always got the "bad" bike!

    ReplyDelete