Sunday, May 8, 2011

Casey's and Jacob's Wedding Shower!





















Yesterday we had my second daughter's wedding shower. It was an unbelievable week getting her house done! It was in the middle of renovations and it came down to a huge push this last week to get it completed! I will post in a few days the before pictures but today is all about Casey's shower and what a wonderful day it turned out to be! Awesome friends and relatives, great food and an all around good time! Thank you to everyone who was able to make it and for all the lovely gifts, it was a good day!

3 comments:

  1. Tis was a fabulous day!!! Thanks for everything mom:) AND getting amazing pics of the day:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photos are GREAT! I'm not sure I got any good ones...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on Court, I'm sure you did! :)

    ReplyDelete