Thursday, August 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Courtney!!!!!

Courtney rollerskating with Lia and Peyton at a school trip.At least I think she was rollerskating, she has the skates on but we'll have to take her word for the actual skating!
Modeling Megs new puppy Baya.

Courtney and her dad watching the kids on the carnival ride.

Here she is at work being a volunteer EMT, that's her getting off the ambulance. It was a mock accident they do every year up to the high school. The little ones and I walked up there to watch, I've never watched before and it was very impressive! The police were there and the Spirit helicopter came up from Marshfield! They really play it out as if it were a real accident and it is a great learning experience for the seniors who play a part in the accident. It really gave me goose bumps watching Courtney in action with the rest of the team!
I have to say a huge HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my oldest daughter and tell her how much we love her and how proud we are of her for everything she does! Here's wishing you many more wonderful birthdays to come! Love you Courts and have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment