Wednesday, April 10, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NASH!!!!

2 years old
Nash is 4 today!!!! What a sweet little guy this kid is! Full of kisses, hugs and I love yous! I asked him last weekend if he wanted to go with me to get him a birthday present and he says "NO!" hmmmm, so I ask if he wants to go with me to pick out his own present and he says "NO!" another hmmm. So I say "Nasher, you want to just think about it?" He gets that beautiful big smile and says "Yeah, I gona tink about it!" This kid is priceless!


Last year

Peyton and Nash last year

This years birthday

Nash, Peyton and Jax

                                       Happy Birthday Nash! We love you!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lots of hugs and kisses from me for Nash !!!! bz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie! Meg looks a lot like him in the first pic just brown eyes.

    ReplyDelete