Monday, April 22, 2013

16/52 photo challenge

Just a few pictures I took the last few weeks. A couple of them I turned black and white or sepia in my camera settings. I really try to get my pictures straight out of the camera. I really admire those who can do so much with all the new programs and can "fix" so much. I'm sure it saves a lot of good shots and makes nice shots into great shots. But I really enjoy getting a good shot with little or no adjusting on the computer. That's just me and how I enjoy taking pictures. I am by no means an expert, but I never get tired of working hard at getting a shot or just getting really lucky and looking into the screen and just feeling "Ah that turned out good!" So here are a few of my latest, hope you enjoy!

grandpa homer and baby meg

austyn



4 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures. was also wondering if you cld make me a copie of the one with Meg and Homer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those first two of Homer and Meg and Austyn:):)

    ReplyDelete