Monday, April 15, 2013

15/52 photo challenge

I was hoping I would be posting some green grass, kids riding bikes, anything other then snow! So I thought I would do another post of  this month in past years! Here goes April!

These 2, top and bottom are 2010


2011, top and bottom


And yes, these almost made me cry...last year...2012!

 
And I made sure I picked some from the middle of the month! Hard to believe there is such a change from year to year!
2013 just a week ago!
 
Randy and I are in full agreement that when this weather breaks we will be hitting the beach and outside every day we can! It really makes us appreciate what beautiful weather we have had in the past! Come on Spring, we are all waiting!!!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I long for last year's weather!!! This snow and rain and cold is getting so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, it's almost depressing! Definitly needing some warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete