Thursday, December 8, 2011

Night time Snowball Fight!









Last Saturday night Meg went with Mallory and the boys, Peyton, Luke and Jax, to the Xmas parade in Abbotsford. They weren't gone too long because it was pretty cold, but of course when they got back it turned out to be a perfect night for a snowball fight! The snow was "perfect" for making snowballs and even tho it was cold, here in Wisconsin if there is no wind it actually doesn't feel so bad! Pretty crazy, when it's above 20 degrees with no wind we think it's a pretty nice day!I guess we just get used to it! Randy was in the house with me but as soon as the girls started throwing snowballs at the kids he snuck out the back door to "surprise" them! Well our girls aren't little anymore and they know their dad...they were waiting for him to come around the corner and they were ready for him! It didn't last too long, the little guys hands got cold fast but it was enough for them to burn off a lot of energy! I'm not sure who was more tired, Randy and the girls or the younger ones! I of course am a wimp, I hate getting hit in the face with snow, something that seems to always happen when snowballs and Randy are involved, so I peeked out the door with my camera and got some shots only to get hit a couple of times! Nothing like some melting snow on the carpet! But it's all worth it so see them having so much fun! I guess Winter isn't all that bad....some days!

2 comments: