Friday, December 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Drew baby.....a week late!

This beautiful little girl turned 1 last week, I'm behind as usual, but better late then never! We all thought she was going to be the quiet one in the family but these last few months she has come into her own and pretty much rules the house. She is very content, cries very seldom but has shown she has a bit of a temper when the other kids try to take something from her! I love that she is getting sassy, I think she knows in this big family she needs to claim her spot and even at 1 she is doing a pretty good job! So Happy First Birthday pretty Drew baby!

2 comments:

  1. She's so darn cute! LOVE the one in the bouncer... & I miss summer ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures. I think she looks like Nash in the second photo! My, how they grow so quickly.

    ReplyDelete