Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Can't wait til Summer & ball games!!!!

Lia and Austyn watching the other kids in the giant sand box at the ball diamond.
Grandpa Randy giving Luke a ride on the 4-wheeler.


The crew up to Dorchester at a ball game-from left to right-Jacob, Randy, Courtney and Casey, oh and let's not forget Nash crawling around Jacobs legs! Ahhhh....a rain storm!!!!

Casey stopping at Lia and Austyn's lemonade stand last summer. Lia was hilarious, they were out there about 10 minutes and Lia came in and says"I'm done, nobodies coming!" Needless to say some wonderful neighbors stopped and bought some lemonade and the girls actually made a few dollars-Casey of course got hers for free! Bad auntie!!!

I think this year we are going to need a little bit bigger pool!

My old horse(he will be 30 this year, which I thought was extremely old til my brother-in-law told me he has one 36!) Notice the green grass and dandelions! YES! A different color from WHITE SNOW!!!!
Pretty apple blossoms!

Bare feet and shootin hoops!

I don't know if everybody feels the same as me but I AM SICK OF WINTER!!!! Today as I am writing this it is 10:45 in the morning and it is still -6 outside! Yes the sun is shinning but it is very deceiving, IT.IS.COLD! So I was going through some of my pictures and have decided to post some summer pictures, just so I can try to remember what it's like to walk outside without 5 layers of clothes on and still be cold!!! Hope you enjoy and try to stay warm!

1 comment:

  1. didn't the groundhog predict an early spring... HOPING!!!

    ReplyDelete