Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Odd & Ends

This is a toy box we made for our grandson Luke. It is painted black, then lightly sanded and then varnished. It has child proof hinges on it and also some small button stops so little fingers don't get pinched by the lid.

This is a bench which Randy built from an old interior door we got from a customer down in Iowa. He also used some other old lumber for the seat and the back.


This is a bathroom we did for the same customer we did the Quarter Sawn Oak kitchen for. This is a bathroom they had remodeled and Randy built the interior door, window trim and base trim.

This is a built in bench which opens for storage in the same house as above items.

And one more item for this home owner, a hutch for their kitchen area, all quarter sawn oak.

We saw tons of these on our way back from Des Moines along Hwy 35, very cool looking!


Here is my grandson Tayt taking a nap with their lab/spaniel dog Duke.


A misty evening for our horses.

My oldest daughter Courtney with my daughter Megans new Great Dane puppy. Her name is Baya.


Lukey with some of his puppies, there are 8 of them!


Today I am posting some random pictures of family and work. We had a great weekend with family for the 4th of July. But for some strange reason I haven't figured out yet all my pictures disappeared off my camera! Not happy about that, I had some really good ones of the fireworks my brother-in-law shot off! You'll just have to take my word on that one! So today I'm just posting some random pictures of our summer so far, hope everyone is having a wonderful one!

No comments:

Post a Comment