Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dark Maple Cabinets, Interior Doors & More


Master Bath

Built in Dressers

Built in Window Seat with Bookshelves

One of the Many Interior Doors

Window Seat
Glass French Doors
Desk Unit
Kitchen Cabinet
Kitchen
Kitchen
Large Pantry


Today I am posting one of the first kitchens we've ever done. Not only did we do the cabinets in the whole house we also did all the trim work and interior doors. It was a huge job and in the process of getting to know the homeowners we found out that she was our soon to be son-in-law's aunt! Eleven years later we are lucky to call them friends and return customers. She is a very talented interior decorator/designer as you can see from the design of all the cabinetry.


Everything in the following pictures is custom made. By custom I mean that Randy ran all the trim through his William & Hussey trim machine. The cabinets and doors were all made at our shop, nothing was outsourced (bought from a different manufacturer). Randy built all the interior doors and jambs in our shop. I worked directly with the homeowner to get the color of her stain exactly right. I mentioned in an earlier post about a wonderful lady who does all my stain matching and she did a perfect match with this job. I would seriously be lost without her! If anyone is ever in need of stain matching for a project just email me and I will be more than happy to give you her name. That also goes for anyone looking for an interior decorator. This homeowner does beautiful work! I've seen it first hand in not only her home but my daughters home. So enjoy the pictures and email me with any questions!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even recognize this house at first...BEAUteeefullll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your work is so beautiful! Hmmm, I wonder if when we finally buy a house again on the East Coast if it would be possible for you guys to do work in it if need be...? I love the idea of filling the house with my mom's windows and your cabinets! Briton

    ReplyDelete