Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Beginning

So here is the beginning of our new blog for our business and a little family life thrown in too! First I'll introduce you to my husband of 32 years, Randy and myself, Laurie. We have a small woodworking shop in mid-Wisconsin where Randy and I build everything from crafts made from recycled lumber to custom cabinets. We've been doing woodworking for about 20 years now. We've traveled to Illinois, Iowa and Minnesota doing woodworking jobs and have been very lucky in meeting some wonderful customers! Our business has gone on a rollercoaster ride of just Randy and myself to 7 employees and back to just the two of us again. And being back to the two of us is the way I like it the best! With this blog I'd like to share our ups and downs and crazy stories over the years. And of course lots of pictures of our work and some of our family thrown in too.

No comments:

Post a Comment