Wednesday, August 14, 2013

31/52 photo challenge

My beloved camera is gone in for repairs! :(  I didn't break it but it's been in need of a major cleaning for a while now and the inside settings aren't working so it was time. Soooo I will have to depend on my iphone pictures for now and seeing as I just upgraded to an iphone 5, I'm not too unhappy. I really love my new phone and the pictures are so much clearer then my old 3g phone it's much more fun to use! Today I thought I would do some pictures of past summers, hope you don't mind! Always fun to see what we were doing and what the weather was like a few years ago. Hope everyone is enjoying the summer cause it sure seems to be going by too fast!

Above and below-August of 2008 we were out west, love it out there! Can't believe it's been 5 years, definitely time to go back!


2009 Casey, Megan and I were in Chicago at the Navy Pier and visiting with my awesome Aunt Vicki!


2010- pretty sunset and Peyton playing football.


2011- love this one, grandpa with Tayt and some crazy storm clouds.


2012 at the Minnesota State Fair-good time!

1 comment:

  1. Great Photos! Tony and I are going to Chicago in October and I can't wait! Your pics make me excited :)

    ReplyDelete