Friday, August 2, 2013

30/52 photo challenge

So the weather in Wisconsin actually got hot enough for swimming. I guess the bucket is much more fun to sit in then playing in the kiddie pool!

Luke's last t-ball game.

Nash

Homer

Meg

Peyton and Meg

Luke is a hit with the girls, here are twins who have become best friends with him! Dad would rather he concentrate on his ball game!

Getting suited up for catching.

Courtney and Drew

Luke

Drew and Austyn

Random flyer

Luke consoling Jax.

Pretty Drew

Funny story, Randy bought a trail camera and I went out to the woods to watch him put it up. As I was standing in the field listening to him "expertly" tell me how to figure out the best place to put it I asked him if further up the field would be better.....like where that deer is crossing? All I got was a WTH!!!!  Baahhaaaa! Gotta love him!

3 comments:

  1. HA. Love the story about dad and all the pics!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. typical Dad ;) and these photos are great. as usual!

    ReplyDelete