Thursday, May 9, 2013

18/52 photo challenge

                                                        

My pretty mare! A little grungy right now, she's shedding out her Winter coat but you can see her gold color coming thru!

Barn swallows! Love these little guys! I had an Amish neighbor tell me years ago that once these little guys are back you can be sure Spring is here!

Pictures with my phone, a tree finally budding out and some actual flowers on one of my walks!



                                                             Spring is finally here!

3 comments:

  1. Love when you take pictures of the mare. So pretty!!! (Well, all the pics are pretty!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them all. as usual. her ears... love them popped up like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Can't wait to take some of her when she's all shedd out, she's starting to get dapples all over her!

    ReplyDelete