Thursday, May 2, 2013

17/52 photo challenge

You wouldn't know it from the weather today....and tomorrow, but Spring has finally come to Wisconsin.

Snow geese, at lest that's what I call them. Randy has seen an albino deer in this field but not today!

This is a little light but I actually just shot it quick out the windshield of the truck, Randy's not good at stopping for me! Love the light reflecting off the wires!

This doe was so close to the road! I finally told Randy "Okay, you're going to have to stop!" I shot away hoping she wouldn't run and she never did.She just calmly stood there and watched us.




Beautiful full moon! Thanks Courts for use of your long lense! :)

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning photos. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, so glad someone finally got pictures of that amazing moon! My little point and shoot just doesn't cut it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I actually had to make your dad pull over, he didn't want to stop! Was really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete