Monday, March 18, 2013

11/52 photo challenge

As I'm posting these pictures I look out my patio doors and yup.....it's snowing once again here in Wisconsin. No words......:(


Randy and I went snowshoeing last week and the woods were quiet and beautiful!









On our way back we had to swing by this pretty little farm tucked into the hills. Randy drives by here every time he's in the area. I love how the snow is blowing off the barn.

And last but not least this one is on my walk back from Casey's house. Love these trees on her street!

5 comments:

  1. Ah....I do miss it and once again...beautiful photos Laurie bz

    ReplyDelete
  2. gotta try that fifths beauty! dang... good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them all, but that last photo just really jumps out at me for some reason. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies! Always enjoy hearing that you enjoy! Those trees on 2nd street are really gorgeous! I know Casey takes pictures of them too! And Courts....fifths is my new addiction! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah, love the last one too. and the stacked logs one. :) very nice.

    ReplyDelete