Monday, March 11, 2013

10/52 photo challenge

I was really hoping by now I would be posting something with a little green in it, but no chance! Last night it started snowing......and it's STILL snowing! Not sure when this early Spring is coming but I'm thinking it won't be this week! So here are a few more pictures of.......yup, you guessed it SNOW!!!!!! And to throw in one odd ball picture, I went with my daughters this past week and got a tattoo! Yes I know, has nothing to do with the snow.....BUT, sometimes we have to find something to do when this darn old Winter refuses to leave! I have been thinking about this for some time now. A friend of ours had her daughters initials tattooed on her wrist and that helped me decide to do it! Her's is so pretty and I love the idea of a permanant reminder of our girls to be with me always! So hope you enjoy the pictures....or not, I myself am sick of the white stuff! Let's all think SPRING!!!!!!


Snow on my window! Sticky stuff!



My clematis, someday it will have flowers!


From my phone!

My tattoo on my wrist! Love it!

1 comment:

  1. let's not think about the snow that's *still* coming down... LOVE the tat :)

    ReplyDelete