Saturday, February 16, 2013

Art

Last Saturday we went to Eau Claire to an art event called Banbury Art Crawl. My sister-in-law started the whole thing and I'm really not sure why it took us so long to go over there. What an unbelievable collection of talented artists! I've included a few pictures here but it doesn't even begin to show you how much wonderful things are to be seen! Next Winter be sure to go see this place and bring some $$$$ because there are loads of great one of a kind things to buy.


                                                      Paper mache animals

                                             My sister-in-laws beautiful stained glass pieces



Tutu's

This is barely a touch of the things to see here, be sure to attend next year, you will NOT be disappointed!

1 comment:

  1. I *need* some of Laurie's stained glass for our new house (someday) ;)

    ReplyDelete