Saturday, February 16, 2013

7/52 Photo Challenge

Here is my seventh week of getting out and about. Looking forward to some greenery soon!


This is actually a picture I took of an Orchid in a store, I thought the pink was a good example for Valentines Day. And I took it with my phone, not bad for a little iPhone photo!

                                        Cute little stone building I saw while driving around.
                                                                 Love old buildings!

4 comments:

  1. Love that building photo! the one with the taller background! Great shot mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with Casey! and also the colors in the first one are great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup, definitely loving the last shot. nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies! I think our classes with Connie are paying off! I haven't taken my camera off manual forever!:)

    ReplyDelete