Friday, September 2, 2011

iPhone!!!!

Pretty sunset!

Starting to walk, Drew.

First day of school for Peyton, Lia and Austyn. Tayt starts pre-school next week.

Luke the Monkey Boy!

Beautiful Drew!

Poppies!

Grandpa Randy showing Tayt how to shot a bb gun.

Mums.

My flowers out to our shop.
I am completely in love with my iPhone! Besides being a great phone that does pretty much everything it also takes awesome pictures! Like Randy said the other day, it's like they figured out what was wrong with every other phone and made it right with the iPhone! Hope you enjoy some of my favorite photos above!

2 comments:

  1. GREAT photos, Laurie!! Love them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that shot of dad with T bug. I'm pretty sure that was me and dad 20 years ago. Except I wasn't as brave as T, I was convinced the BB gun was going to 'kick'. :) I don't think it's possible 20 yrs. has passed!!!:(

    ReplyDelete