Monday, March 28, 2011

MOA (Mall of America) Trip
















I know this isn't "The" mall, I didn't take my camera over there, but I like taking pictures of the kids at the hotel, they looovvveee the pool! Except maybe Tayt, he was a little bit scared of the water but eventually got in and had fun. We all usually go the the mall in the fall but this year we thought we would switch it to spring because the weather would be nicer.....NOT....and we really don't do much Xmas shopping anyway, that part was very true! Dave and Randy took the bigger kids on rides all day and by all day I mean ALL DAY! I think they started by 10 am and we left the mall at 8 pm, they rode rides all that time...I kid you not! Randy couldn't believe it, he said he really thought they would get tired....but they didn't! I think he was probably the one who got tired! The next morning they went to the pool as soon as it opened and really enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment