Monday, March 14, 2011

A Few Misc. Pictures

I have to apologize right away because these pictures have nothing to do with each other. First off Mallory got her hair cut on Friday and she hadn't got it cut in a very, very long time so I thought I would take a before and after. The other pictures are just a more recent one of Baya, Megan's beasty dog. She just turned 10 months and we weighed her last night at 80 pounds. It was pretty hilarious watching Meg and Randy trying to get her into the bathtub for a much needed bath last night! I would have taken pictures but our bathroom is way too small for us all to get in there. And the last one is just of some deer we saw last night and it was way too dark to take a good picture so I cranked up my ISO and took it anyway. It's pretty grainy and I'm not sure why but I kind of like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment