Monday, September 30, 2013

38/52 photo challenge

Fall is coming/here......leaves are turning......weather is cooling off. Feels wonderful.....but I still miss Summer, it went way too fast this year!

The colors are beautiful but it was so much prettier about 15 minutes earlier! I started walking to our back field and that quickly the sun went down! Amazing how fast it moves!





The blues in the sky were just gorgeous! It went from dark to light, so pretty!


And I have to post one of my mare, a little bit too dark but I love how the light is hitting her from behind. Going to work on getting a better one! Hope everyone is enjoying their Fall weather!

6 comments:

  1. Love all of these! The changing leaves is one of the things I miss about WI...it's just not the same out here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And they haven't even reached their peak yet! Sure do love the colors!

      Delete
  2. Great photos! You always get such pretty ones! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Renee! The colors sure are getting pretty!

      Delete
  3. are these all sooc?! amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete