Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Birthday Luke!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SUPER HERO LUKEY! HE TURNS A BIG 4 TODAY!
Doesn't get much better then this kids smile!

And pretty sure he needs his tongue out to concentrate!

There's that smile again!

I'm afraid this little boy is just speeding thru life! He goes 90 miles an hour EVERY DAY! I wish I had a fraction of his energy and determination. He always wants to be the best and the first at everything, sometimes to a fault! I swear some days feel like a train wreck with this little guy until he turns around with tears in his eyes from either getting hurt or having to deal with sitting in a time out and says "I love you!" It is going to be quite a ride watching where his energy takes him! A huge Happy Birthday Luke, we all love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment