Sunday, October 30, 2011

My Birthday!



This is a little late but I wanted to just show everyone what my awsom husband surprised me with for my birthday! I had a wonderful birthday, lots of birthday wishes, some cute little stone bowls which I love to collect and use and a great night out with all the kids, minus honeymooner Casey and Jacob, at Royal Tokyo. And just when I think it's all over Randy surprise me with the above, a gorgeous Buckskin Quarter Horse mare that his dad had. I've been drooling over her for awhile now whenever we go down to his dad's but never dreamt she would ever be mine! Thank you Randy for another great surprise!

2 comments:

  1. Randy really did that...all on his own ! Wow Randy ! Super husband you got there girl !!! Love me a buckskin ! bz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Brenda he sure did good! And she is just a sweetie of a mare too! Still haven't thought of a name for her, I need to talk to Donnie and see what her bloodlines are, maybe get a name from there.

    ReplyDelete