Monday, October 4, 2010

Casey and Jacob!







I'd like to start out with apologizing for no photos of the big black hutch yet. We did deliver it but the customer asked if I could take pictures after she decorated it and we put handles on it for her. And I said of course because it will look even nicer with her decorations and pictures and things! And an added bonus I will be able to also take pictures of their kitchen which we did about 9 years ago. So I will have a few things to show you in a couple of days. Mean while I will show you pictures of our second daughter and her fiance. Our oldest daughter Courtney is an aspiring photographer and I went along to be her "wing man" as she puts it. We had lots of fun and really learned a lot about taking pictures! There is nothing like a day of being able to just play with the lighting and the settings on our cameras. Thanks Courtney for letting me tag along! And everyone should go to Courtneys blog and check out her pictures they are truly gorgeous! Her blog is http://www.buffaloesandbutterflies.blogspot.com/ I see a very busy future for her with her photography! Awesome job Court! Oh and the last picture, we couldn't forget Uncle Jakey with Lia and Austyn!








2 comments:

  1. They look great! Both you girls got a lot of great shots. I imagine it will be hard to narrow them down :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these mom! They look fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete