Sunday, September 12, 2010

Random Pictures!

I'm afraid I have been too busy in our shop to get a new post on my blog. I have been working on pictures of a work in progress and I will be posting that soon. I wanted to show all the steps of getting a huge hutch cabinet done for a family in town and today I will be finishing up the painting. So in the mean time I thought I would do what I do best, my obvious love for my grandkids, so here are a few updated pictures of just a couple of them.
Luke and Jax, our youngest daughters two boys.

I have numerous pictures of our daughter Megan with a few of our grandkids, I kid her that they look like celebrity pictures, her with her big glasses walking with the little ones and never looking at the camera! Someday I'll have to get them all together and post them, they're pretty cute!


Ah, and of course our football player Peyton, we can never forget a picture of him playing football. Here he is with his team mates. They haven't won much yet this year but they sure play hard!



Lukey watching the ball game.




1 comment: